Lighting Designer & Programmer
November 21 – 26, 2017
When Jim Hawkins finds the map to a legendary treasure, he embarks on a perilous voyage to claim it. His journey leads him to uncover a pirate mutiny, a chance meeting with an isolated misfit, and ultimately discover what kind of person he wants to be. Robert Louis Stevenson’s beloved coming-of-age adventure story is given a bold new stage adaptation by Governor General’s Award-winning playwright Nicolas Billon.
- Director: Michelle Crimmins
- Vocal Coach: Jane MacFarlane
- Fight Director: Zakk MacDonald
- Producer: Len Simon
- Stage Manager: Sylvan McGowan
- Lighting Design: Ian McClellan
- Set Design: Len Simon
- Sound Design: Sylvan McGowan
- Projection Design: Len Simon & Sylvan McGowan
- Costume Design: Victoria Krawchuck
- Hair Design: Victoria Krawchuck
- Makeup Design: Victoria Krawchuck
All material on this page is protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act and, unless otherwise noted, is the sole property of Ian McClellan and Ian McClellan Entertainment Design. Reproduction of any of the material contained on this page is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Ian McClellan.