Set & Lighting Designer
November 24th – 26th, 2022
Mix a Hitchcock masterpiece with a juicy spy novel, add a dash of Monty Python, and you have The 39 Steps, a fast-paced whodunit for anyone who loves the magic of theatre! This two-time Tony and Drama Desk Award-winning treat is packed with nonstop laughs, over 150 zany characters (played by a ridiculously talented cast of four), an onstage plane crash, handcuffs, missing fingers, and some good old-fashioned romance!
- Director: Ben Smith
- Production Manager: Josh McIntosh
- Stage Manager: Julian Anderson (assist. Nyx McLeod)
- Set & Lighting Design: Ian McClellan
- Sound Design: Shella Apostol
- Costume Design: Ankita Yadav
- Head of Paint: Yusen Wang
- Technical Director: Nichole Man
- Head of Lighting: Jack Thompson
- Props Master: Shane Marsh
All material on this page is protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act and, unless otherwise noted, is the sole property of Ian McClellan and Ian McClellan Entertainment Design. Reproduction of any of the material contained on this page is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Ian McClellan.