Head of Paint
Feb. 10 – 12, 2022
John has been in a stable relationship with his boyfriend for several years. But when he takes a break, he accidentally falls in love with a woman. Torn between the two, filled with guilt and conflicting emotions, he doesn’t know which way to turn. His boyfriend is willing to wait for him to make a decision, but so is his girlfriend. And both are prepared to fight to keep him. As the pressure mounts, a dinner with both parties is arranged, and everyone wants to know. Who is John? What is he? And what will his decision be? A comic discussion of identity and sexuality.
- Director: Brett Dahl
- Production Manager: Josh McIntosh
- Stage Manager: Curtis Gauthier (assist. Julian Anderson)
- Set & Lighting Design: Kristin Fernandes
- Sound Design: Emma Nokes
- Costume Design: Ankita Yadav (assist. Andraya Rodrigues)
- Head of Paint: Ian McClellan
- Technical Director: Derek Miiller
- Head of Lighting: Jack Thompson
- Props Master: Amy Dass
All material on this page is protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act and, unless otherwise noted, is the sole property of Ian McClellan and Ian McClellan Entertainment Design. Reproduction of any of the material contained on this page is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Ian McClellan.