Lighting & Sound Designer
November 1 – 9, 2019
Charity Hope Valentine always tries to look on the bright side of life, despite working in a rundown dance hall and contending with a seemingly endless run of bad dates. Determined to find love, Charity falls for suave actor Vittorio Vidal, but their romance is all too brief. However, when Charity finds herself stuck in an elevator with the reserved Oscar Lindquist, it turns out that she may have finally met her match.
- Director: Amber Bissonnette
- Music Director: Jill O’Connell
- Choreographer: Ryan Maschke
- Producer: Ryan Maschke, Alex Bergen
- Stage Manager: Molly Noonan, Chandler Ontkean
- Lighting Design: Ian McClellan
- Sound Design: Ian McClellan
- Costume Design: Costume Collective
All material on this page is protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act and, unless otherwise noted, is the sole property of Ian McClellan and Ian McClellan Entertainment Design. Reproduction of any of the material contained on this page is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Ian McClellan.