Associate Projection Designer & Programmer
March 25 – April 2, 2022
It’s 1969. The Vietnam War rages on. Apollo 11 lands on the moon. The Chicago Seven are indicted. Nixon is elected. Trudeau is in office. The FLQ bombs the Montreal Stock Exchange. And in Toronto, Rochdale College – an experiment in cooperative housing and alternative education – is about to become very famous for all the wrong reasons.
- Director: Sandy Nicholls
- Production Manager: Josh McIntosh
- Stage Manager: Charlotte Braid (assist. Andraya Rodrigues, Liz Page)
- Lighting Design: Guido Tondino
- Set & Projection Design: Guido Tondino (Proj. assoc. Ian McClellan)
- Sound Design: Matthew Skopyk
- Costume Design: Ankita Yadav
- Head of Paint: Guido Tondino
- Technical Director: Larry Clark (assist. Nicole Man)
- Head of Lighting: Kai Yakichuk
- Sound Op: Kade Mazury
- Props Master: Jane Kline
All material on this page is protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act and, unless otherwise noted, is the sole property of Ian McClellan and Ian McClellan Entertainment Design. Reproduction of any of the material contained on this page is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Ian McClellan.